Auto-rickshaw catches fire
Kurla - It was horrifying to see a running autorickshaw catch fire. This incident took place on Wednesday afternoon near Al Barkat school, Kurla when an auto-rickshaw caught fire due to gas leakage.
Driver Ibrahim Ullah came out of the rickshaw in time, no casualties was reported whatsoever in the accident. People and cops from Vinay Bhave Nagar police station controlled the fire immediately. Prima facie it seems that the autorickshaw CNG cylinder was not maintained due to which there was gas leakage.