Cylinders explode, spark fire

Dahisar
Cylinders explode, spark fire
Cylinders explode, spark fire
Cylinders explode, spark fire
Cylinders explode, spark fire
Cylinders explode, spark fire
See all
Mumbai  -  

Dahisar – Fire broke out in Hansraj Meena’s house. The incident took place on Tuesday at 12 pm in Ganpat Patil Nagar, lane number – 5 on Dahisar (west) link road. Two cylinders explode causing fire. Fire engines were called immediately to control the fire, cylinders were taken out of the home.

Loading Comments
© 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.