A blaze that broke out in a dairy in Bhandup on Thursday night has been brought under control.
The fire started inside the dairy located at Konkannagar in Bhandup west around 10.15 am. Three fire engines were rushed to the site to bring the fire under control. Fire brigade officers say a short circuit could have cause the fire.
No casualties were reported. However, the dairy has been entirely gutted. All the equipment and wooden furniture inside the dairy has been reduced to ashes, say eyewitnesses.