Lower Parel – One person died while two others sustained injuries as they came into contact with live electric wires at a bus stand in Bhoiwada at 12 pm on Friday. The deceased has been identified as Hitesh Arad while the injured are named as Uday Dethe and Mehul Arad who are undergoing treatment at KEM hospital. Police suspect that the incident took place due to live wires left unattended by a shopkeeper. Tanaji Surulkar, the senior police inspector of Bhoiwada, is investigating the matter. When contacted, BEST PRO Hanumant Gophane said that there is no electric supply at the bus stop and hence BEST is not related to this incident.