School’s irresponsibility: Kid loses finger

    Kandivali
    School’s irresponsibility: Kid loses finger
    Mumbai  -  

    Kandivali - Due to the irresponsible behavior of school teacher resulted in the chopping off a finger of a senior KG student. The incident took place in Thakur International School here where 5-year-old girl Jivika’s finger had got stuck in the door. Instead of taking her to the clinic, the teacher did a primary aid in the school itself causing a heavy bleeding. This led to the operation on the girl. The infuriated parents of the poor girl staged a protest at the hospital.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.