Short circuit causes fire at Nagpada

    Sandhurst Road
    Short circuit causes fire at Nagpada
    Short circuit causes fire at Nagpada
    Short circuit causes fire at Nagpada
    See all
    Mumbai  -  

    Sandhurst Road - Around 10.45 am, a fire broke out on the second floor of Mustafa Manzil, situated at Nagpada’s 2nd Pirkhan Street. Scared residents gave a call to the fire brigade, which sent fire engines to douse the fire. “This fire broke out due to a short circuit and there were no casualties”, said chief fire officer Pratap Bhosle.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.