Short circuit leads to fire at Lower Parel

    Lower Parel
    Short circuit leads to fire at Lower Parel
    • Prasad Kamtekar
    • Crime
    Mumbai  -  

    Lower Parel- On Tuesday, fire broke out at Khimji Nagji Chawl no. 4 at Lower Parel around evening time. This was due to the short circuit. As the fire spread out, it came in to contact with the two cylinders and the blast occurred. Fortunately, no casualty was reported. Three fire engines reached on spot and after few hours of strenuous work, they were successful in dousing the fire.

    Loading Comments

    Related News

    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.