Two months baby dies due to CNG gas leak

    Shivaji Nagar
    Two months baby dies due to CNG gas leak
    Mumbai  -  

    Shivaji Nagar- On the dreadful Sunday night, an autorickshaw which was ferrying nine people to Kurla terminus caught fire. Amongst nine who got injured, two months old baby Tuba Qureshi died due to burn injuries. On inspection, DCP of Zone 6 Shahaji Umap reported that the cause of the fire was CNG gas leak. Police have filed the FIR against the auto driver.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.