Mumbai- Voting for BMC elections is over and now party leaders are waiting for the results with bated breath. Though the elections went off peaceful, some untoward incidents were reported in the city. These are some of the incidents :
- 14 NCs, attack on Shiv Sena vice president, and attack on a government employee
- Vikhroli police took few party supporters in a custody while distributing money. Meanwhile, Kurar police seized alcohol during a nakabandi near Kurar village.
- MIM party workers tore off the voters list at Mankhurd for missing out the names.Joint Commissioner Deven Bharti intervened and controlled the situation.
- BJP MLA Sardar Tara Singh was gheraoed by opposition party leaders at Navghar polling booth.
- Police complaint was registered against BJP and SS party workers who abused the polling officer at Antop Hill.