Agripada - Those little body contacts sent shivers down our spines, isn't it? The electric shock sends you directly into a coma for a fraction of the second. To teach people how to deal with the electrical appliances and maintain a safe distance from them without getting shocked, the Industrial institute in Mumbai organised Electrical safety week. The initiative is scheduled from 11 January - 17 January. Students designed posters which describe in detail how to touch an appliance carefully. Students through the medium of the play informed the people. The institution wants to aware everyone in regard to the safety of electric appliances.