Advertisement

Fire breaks out at a shop in Mumbai's Agar Bazar area

Officials have confirmed that the fire was confined to a chicken storage shop in the locality, and was reported at around 6 am on Wednesday, October 21, 2020. No casualties or injuries have been reported.

Fire breaks out at a shop in Mumbai's Agar Bazar area
SHARES

A fire broke out, on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at Mumbai's Agar Bazar area. Reports state that the incident was confirmed to a chicken storage shop in the locality, and was reported at around 6 am on Wednesday. The shop set ablaze and has caused severe damage.

According to the information received by a nearby shopkeeper, the fire was caused due to a short circuit. Besides this, the chicken storage shop had more than two large refrigerators which were damaged and all the goods were also burnt in the fire.

Firefighters and rescue teams were informed about the same, and they rushed to the spot to bring the fire under control. The incident affected only this shop and nothing nearby was damaged. Besides this, no casualties were reported.

Mumbai's Agar Bazar area is often crowded and bustling with a large number of citizens. Such incidents pose a massive risk as they have the possibility of endangering several lives and the locality.

RELATED TOPICS