Electric meter box in Kurla goes up in flames

 Mumbai
Electric meter box in Kurla goes up in flames
Electric meter box in Kurla goes up in flames
Electric meter box in Kurla goes up in flames
Electric meter box in Kurla goes up in flames
See all

An electric meter box located on the New Mill Road in Kurla west caught fire on Wednesday evening, throwing passersby into a tizzy.

While sources say a short circuit could have caused the fire, it was the alertness of citizens that brought the blaze under control shortly. The fire was put out within a few minutes and no major damage to life or property was reported.

Loading Comments