Fire at Maimoon Manzil in Marol takes 4 lives

4 lives from a single family were lost in Maimoon Manzil, Marol, Andheri East, as the fire broke out in the wee hours of Thursday morning. The fire is now under control and injured admitted to Holy Spirit Hospital.

SHARE

Another fire that broke out in Mumbai at around 12:30 am on Thursday that led to the loss of 4 lives in Marol. With the Kamala Mills fire tragedy still looming over us, a residential building in Shivaji Nagar's Bori Colony called Maimoon Manzil suddenly caught fire due to a suspected short circuit.

The fire at Maimoon Mansion which started on the 3rd floor took the lives of 4 members of the Kapasi family who lived on the same floor. The Kothari's who lived above the Kapasi family on the 3rd floor had 4 of their kin injured while 1 member of the Cutlerywala household was also injured. This has led to an obvious fear and shock amongst the residents of the area.

The following are the names of the deceased:

Sakina Apasi Kapasi - female/14 yrs

Mohin Apasi Kapasi - male/10 yrs

Tasleem Apasi Kapasi - female/42 yrs

Daud Ali Kapasi - male/80 yrs


5 of the injured have been admitted to the Holy Spirit Hospital of which 3 have been reported to be in a stable condition.

More updates awaited.


RELATED TOPICS
Latest News