BEST employee dies of electric shock

 wadala
BEST employee dies of electric shock
BEST employee dies of electric shock
See all

Wadala- BEST employee Santosh Lad died of an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire at Wadala's Bhaskarwadi area. On Wednesday evening, lights went off at Bhaskarwadi area. Following to which, residents informed the BEST office who sent Santosh Lad to check the fuse. While he was working on it, he accidentally fell on the electricity cabin and came in contact with the live wire. Due to the strong electric current, he died on the spot. Wadala police investigated the matter and send the body to KEM hospital.

Loading Comments