Fire breaks at Kurla’s Kapadia bazar
Kurla- Around 6.50 in the morning, fire broke out in Kurla’s Kapadia bazaar. Four fire tenders and water tankers were rushed to the spot. Fortunately, there was no casualty reported but property loss was huge. After two hours, fire fighters were successful in dousing the fire. According to the prima facie, the fire was caused by an electric short-circuit. Residents however, believe that some miscreants torched the bazar. The fire engulfed a scrap, saree and timber godown.