Fire breaks out at Mangaldas Market

 Masjid
Fire breaks out at Mangaldas Market
Fire breaks out at Mangaldas Market
Fire breaks out at Mangaldas Market
See all

Masjid- On Friday morning around 6 am, a massive blaze broke out  at the Ramanlal Vithaldas and Sons' warehouse in Mangaldas market in south Mumbai. It is said that the fire was caused a short circuit. 10 fire engines were rushed to the venue. The warehouse stores dry fruits and perfumes. The warehouse has been completely gutted. The fire was extinguished by 10 am.

Loading Comments