Fire breaks out at Ramabai Colony


  • Fire breaks out at Ramabai Colony
  • Fire breaks out at Ramabai Colony
SHARE

Gharkopar - Fire broke out in a chawl at Ramabai colony’s D B Pawar chowk. Short circuit was the cause of this fire. The fire broke out in a two storied building which is owned by Laxmi Devendra around 8 pm on Thursday. She had given the house on rent. Manoj Wankhede, who was staying on rent got injured in the fire and rushed to Rajawadi hospital. Fire brigade is further investigating the cause of short circuit.

RELATED TOPICS
Latest News