Fire breaks out in Andheri's hotel

    Fire breaks out in Andheri's hotel
    Mumbai  -  

    Andheri- Fire incidents are rising in the city.

    On 20th January, a massive fire broke out at Chakala’s Samraj hotel around 11.00 pm. Around 11.30 pm eight fire engines and seven water tankers reached the spot.

    As blaze occurred on the third floor, 18 people were rescued from the second, third and fifth floor, out of which, seven got slightly injured. According to the fire brigade officials, the fire was caused due to the short circuit.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.