Fire breaks out in Mulund building

    Mumbai  -  

    Mulund - Fire broke out on the fifth floor in Sarvoday Building located in Sarvoday Nagar, Mulund at 9 pm. The reason for the fire was the short circuit, the flat owner is an advocate by profession. Important documents were burnt because of the fire.

    All the residents were evicted from the building on the immediate basis and the electric connection in the building was cut down. Four fire engines came on the spot to control the fire, none of the casualties were reported in the incident.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.