Fire breaks out in sweet shop

 Ghatkopar
 Fire breaks out in sweet shop
 Fire breaks out in sweet shop
 Fire breaks out in sweet shop
See all

Ghatkopar - A fire broke out in a sweet shop at the Parsiwadi chawl, Ghatkopar. A gas cylinder in the shop suddenly caught fire while the cook was making kaju-katli, say sources. Leakage of gas was the reason for the fire. Presence of mind by the people present helped in gaining control over the fire by throwing water and sand over the flames. Chandrakant Kamble (72) was injured in the incident. The police have arrested Devendra Thakur the sweet shop owner, on charges of negligence.

Loading Comments