Fire breaks out in the building

 Mumbai
Fire breaks out in the building
Fire breaks out in the building
Fire breaks out in the building
Fire breaks out in the building
Fire breaks out in the building
See all

Chinchpokli - Fire broke out in Ratan Sadan building, Chinchpokli on Monday night. The reason for the fire was short-circuiting. Residents came out of the building as the fire broke out, fire engines were called on the immediate basis. The fire was controlled after few hours, no casualties were reported. Electric supply has been cut down, to repair the short-circuit.

Loading Comments