Fire catches at Amit Behl’s house

    Malad
    Fire catches at Amit Behl’s house
    Mumbai  -  

    Malad - A fire broke out in a luxurious residential tower in Malad on Wednesday evening. The fire breaks at top floor of 23-storey Ruchi Heights which was reported around 5:30 pm, following which the floor was evacuated. Fire engines had been alerted and were reached immediately on the spot. The fire broke at resident belongs to TV series actor Amit Behl. Fire cause due to short circuit, said Behl’s family member.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.