Fire in Colaba slum
Ganeshnagar - Sensation prevailed near Homi Bhabha police chowky in Cuff Parade, Colaba when two-three hutments in Ganeshnagar caught fire on Saturday morning. Fortunately, no casualties were reported in this incident and the fire was brought under control immediately. The fire came to notice at 11 am and residents immediately left their houses. The fire brigade was informed about it and fire tenders reached the spot soon. A young girl sustained an electric shock but immediate treatment was given to her. Namdev Rohawane, constable in Colaba police station, sustained minor burns in the incident.