Fire near place of Owaisi’s meeting
Nagpada - A fire broke out on the 1st floor in a building near Versova-Nagpada street on Saturday. Four vehicles of fire tender reached the spot after being informed.
The local residents said that fire was the result of a short circuit. The public meeting of MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi is scheduled to be held at Nagpada from where this place is just 500 meters away.
MIM city president Shakir Patni reached the spot to take stock of the situation. Meanwhile, no casualty is being reported in this fire incident.