Man dies of electric shock

    Govandi
    Man dies of electric shock
    Mumbai  -  

    On Wednesday, 28 years old Attar Khan died due to electric shock at Govandi’s Bainganwadi. He had got down in a clogged gutter which was next to his residence. While he was cleaning the gutter, he got in contact with the live wire and got injured.

    His family then rushed him to a private hospital. However, he breathed his last during the treatment. Shivaji Nagar police are investigating the case.

    Loading Comments

    Related News

    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.