Rooftop traveller suffers burn injuries

    Rooftop traveller suffers burn injuries
    Mumbai  -  

    Kurla- A Kurla resident, Aman Khan suffered 80 per cent burns when he touched the overhead wire while traveling atop a local train.

    Sources say his hand accidentally touched the overhead wire. This incident happened on Thursday between Kurla and Vidyavihar stations around 3.30 pm. He was taken to Kurla station with the help of police and porters. The ambulance, source say, arrived 30 minutes late. Khan is a resident of Takkiawad, Kurla and is currently undergoing treatment at Sion hospital.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.