Shanty gutted in fire at Wadala slum

 wadala
Shanty gutted in fire at Wadala slum
Shanty gutted in fire at Wadala slum
See all

Wadala – A shanty in a slum area on SP Road was gutted in the fire that broke out in Rajiv Gandhi nagar in Wadala on Friday. The explosion of electric meter is said to be the cause of fire here. One person, identified as Mahendra Singh Bisht, sustained serious injuries in the incident and he has been admitted in the Sion Hospital for medical treatment. The fire brigade reached the spot on time and brought the fire under control and averted a big tragedy, said Priya Jadhav, a local resident.

Loading Comments