Short circuit cause fire, house gutted

 Chembur
Short circuit cause fire, house gutted
Short circuit cause fire, house gutted
See all

Chembur – A fire broke out in the house of one Dinesh Tervankar at Ghatla village in Chembur on Wednesday afternoon. The fire soon engulfed the house but local residents immediately cut off the electric supply and removed gas cylinder averting a big tragedy. Fire brigade team reached the spot and brought the fire under control. All the household material of Tervankar was gutted in the fire.

Loading Comments