Mumbai – Western Railway has launched ‘Disha’ app which will provide all the information related to railways on your screen.
WR inaugurated this app in Surat on Sunday. App testing was done in January after which WR gave the green signal. The USP of this app is that it runs without the internet. Once the user will download this app, they will able be able to use it without internet connectivity.
Salient features of Disha app
- User will get information about Station Master, RPF, GRP, ticket checkers, booking clerks office.
- FOBs, escalators, subways, ramp, lifts.
- Eateries, stalls, water vending machine, food plaza.
- Waiting rooms, guest rooms.
- Toilets, bathrooms.
- Ticket windows, reservation ticket booths, ATM machines, and medical help.