In a cylinder blast, early Wednesday morning in Kandivali (West) three people suffered serious burn injuries. Mulchand Yadav (45) was fixing the new gas cylinder in his kitchen; in order to fix it properly, he called his neighbour Amarjeet.
Amarjeet did fit the cylinder and lit a matchstick to check the connection and the blast took place. At the time of the blast, there were members of Yadav family which include his two girls and two boys, his cousin’s son and neighbour Amarjeet.
The whole room was filled with smoke after the blast, the doors were collapsed. The injured were rushed to the nearby hospitals. 35% of Mulchandra’s body is burned whereas his wife suffered 55% and nephew is half burned.