Advertisement

Fire breaks out at Mumbai Central car shed

On Friday, a fire broke out at one of the power compartments of the BHEL manufactured air-conditioned Electrical Multiple Unit (EMU) rake stabled at Mumbai Central car shed.

Fire breaks out at Mumbai Central car shed
SHARES

As per reports, a fire broke out at one of the power compartments of the BHEL manufactured air-conditioned Electrical Multiple Unit (EMU) rake stabled at Mumbai Central car shed on Friday, October 23.

The fire brigade reached the site at 2:50 AM and left after inspection at around 3:10 AM. Moreover, this happens to be the first incident of a fire accident occurring in the AC rake ever since it was introduced since December 2017. However, no injuries have been reported.

This is a developing story. Will be updated once more information is made available.

RELATED TOPICS