Fire breaks out in Andheri's Madhur Industrial Estate

No casualty has been reported and the exact cause of the fire is uncertain


A fire broke out at Madhur Industrial Estate, Andheri East around 10:00 am on Tuesday. The cause of the fire is said to be a short-circuit but it is not confirmed, yet.

The fire broke out in the office of a company called Galaxy on the second floor of the seven-storey building. Initially, four fire engines were sent to the spot but the fire escalated to level III at 11.45 a.m. following which eight fire engines were deployed.

Meanwhile, as per the reports, firefighting station officer, Shelar sustained burn injuries to both of his hands and has been shifted to Cooper hospital.

Latest News