Fire breaks out at a building near Kabutarkhana

    Mumbai  -  

    Today on Saturday at around 12:00 p.m. a fire broke out at a building near Kabutarkhana. It is said the reason behind the fire breakout is due to bursting of a refrigerator. Two fans of fire brigade instantaneously reached the spot after receiving the information.

    The name of the building that caught fire is said to be Prasanna Building. So far, nobody is known to be injured given that the brigade personnel have got the entire building vacated.

    Loading Comments
    © 2018 MumbaiLive. All Rights Reserved.