Youth suffers burns after hitting overhead wire

 Chembur Railway Station
Youth suffers burns after hitting overhead wire

A youth suffered near fatal burns when came into contact with overhead wires at Chembur station. Yusuf Gulam Shah (20) came in contact with the wire at 9 am on Tuesday, while he was travelling on the roof of a train running from Panvel to CST. 

Shah is a resident of Lubhai Compound Building, C-Wing 330. He was rushed to the hospital, where he is being currently treated. Doctors say he has suffered grievous burn injuries all over his body and has a deep wound in his ear.

Loading Comments