Bigg Boss 11 house is very special and here are the reasons why
Colors TV's Bigg Boss house is all set at Lonavla to welcome its contestants for season 11. The channel will air its grand premiere episode tonight at 9pm. Season 11 is based on the theme 'Padosi' (Neighbourhood). Here's a sneak peak of the Bigg Boss house season11.
- The 19,400sq.feet Bigg Boss house is located at Lonavala and which is designed by the popular Bollywood director Omung Kumar and his wife Vanita. This season the house is decked up with colourful Pop art theme and has 90 cameras which will have a close look on the contestants.
- As you enter the Bigg Boss house you can see the Living room, Dining area, and the Kitchen.
- In the living room, you can see three walls with three different theme - first is full of buttons, the second wall has the theme of a forest with birds and plans painted and the third wall has the black and white kitchen theme.
- Between the living room and the kitchen, there is a round dining table with 14 chairs around it. The kitchen area wall is themed with plastic apples, and wooden crates.
- In the middle of the house, there is pillar which needs to be designed every year creatively, this season the pillar is decorated with the wooden theme.
- BB Season 11 will have the washroom area inside the house decked up with bamboos and grasses. Previous seasons the washrooms used to be outside the house, the storeroom is also set up in the hall area only.
- The bedroom area has eight pink double beds which can accommodate 16 contestants. A wall designed in the bedroom is full of black and white photos clicked and collected by the Omung Kumar. It is said that this wall is designer Omung Kumar's favourite.
- How can we miss the confession room, this time confession is also given a modern pop art touch. The seat there is made in a shape of a car.
- Exiting the house you can see a green lawn, an underground jail, a swimming pool, a gym and a smoking area.
On the occasion of premiere night Judwaa 2 team Varun Dhawan, Taapsee Pannu and Jacqueline Fernandez will be seen visiting Bigg Boss 11 sets to promote their film. The team will also showcase the first look of the Bigg Boss house season 11.