Dadar - CM Devendra Fadnavis released the manifesto of the Bhartiya Janta Party for the upcoming BMC electinos on Tuesday at Vasant Smruti sabhagruh.
In 2012, BJP and SS jointly released their manifesto but this year as they are no longer together, both the parties will release their manifesto separately.
What are the promises made in the BJP manifesto: -
- Mumbaikars will get 24/7 water
- Until potholes are repaired; road tax will not be incurred.
- Mumbai will be made dust free for which sewage water will be used to clean roads.
- Areas which have sewerage connection, only those will pay sewerage tax.
- Central govt will find a way to dispose of e-waste and debris.
- Will construct 5 medical colleges.
- BMC will teach about ‘Sanyukt Maharashtra’.
- Mumbaikar will get the privilege of ‘Right to Municipal Service’.
- Will amend rules in BMC so that every corporator and contractor will reveal their income.
- Corporators, BMC leaders will face action if they lobby for tainted contractors.
- Will come out with a booklet in every 6 months which will speak about projects.
- Residents will be rewarded 10% tax for naming taxpayers who dodge taxes.
- If people are not able to meet BMC official, they will be able to connect with them through video conferencing.
- Will do the projects with PPP model.
- In Mumbai, there are 28 lakh registered cars for which 1 lakh litre water is used to wash them. To save water, treated water will be used to wash cars.
- Citizen Smart Health card will be created and free medical service will be provided. Along with this, 5 lakh worth insurance will also be given.
- Will create ‘Open Space Policy’ on 12,800 hectares open space after consultations with citizens.
- Will provide occupation certificate to all buildings in a year.
- Will consult international agencies to reduce noise pollution in the city.