Coronavirus cases in Maharashtra: 354Mumbai: 181Pune: 39Islampur Sangli: 25Nagpur: 16Pimpri Chinchwad: 12Kalyan-Dombivali: 9Thane: 9Navi Mumbai: 8Ahmednagar: 8Vasai-Virar: 6Buldhana: 5Yavatmal: 4Satara: 2Panvel: 2Kolhapur: 2Ulhasnagar: 1Aurangabad: 1Ratnagiri: 1Sindudurga: 1Pune Gramin: 1Godiya: 1Jalgoan: 1Palghar: 1Nashik: 1Gujrat Citizen in Maharashtra: 1Total Deaths: 16Total Discharged: 41BMC Helpline Number:1916State Helpline Number:022-22694725

It’s beneficial for the poor, says Nene


SHARE

Mumbai – Taking a step towards economic reformations in the country, the Narendra Modi government at the Centre has taken a decision to demonetize currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 denominations. This decision has started affecting the common man. Economist Chandrashekhar Nene has answered the queries in this regard. He said, “The black money has become worthless now and most of this menace will come to an end soon. Black money is mostly with 7% rich people in the country and it is good for remaining 93% people of this country. The first big catch is netted though in future Rs 2000 note will also be used for black money after 10-15 years.” 

RELATED TOPICS
Latest News