They(BJP) backstabbed us- Uddhav Thackeray
Mumbai- "Those we considered as friends for 25 years, they backstabbed us. We will show what surgical strike is" Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray roared during Dussehra rally. He also hinted towards the upcoming civic elections stating that they will not beg but will win the elections on their own. During the rally, he did not spare BJP, Congress, and NCP.
He targeted those who asked for the proof of the surgical strike. Along with this, he touched upon the issues of Maratha community, SS-BJP alliance, and Kopardi issue.
However, this Dussehra's rally, it is being said that Shiv Sena workers did not see the spark in Uddhav Thackeray's speech.
Uddhav Thackeray's highlights
- CM should decide their leader rather than get confused
- While targeting BJP, Uddhav congratulated PM for the surgical strike
- He said that PM and CM should not go for any political rallies
- He suggested building war museum at Racecourse
- He challenged Income Tax office to strike at Bhendi market
- Reservation is Maratha community's fundamental right and they should get it
- He pointed out the false attitude of Sharad Pawar towards Atrocity Act
- Cartoon issue was deliberately escalated. Shiv Sena workers cannot and will never insult women